Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cascades of Dust



I was able to convince my little brother, Rob, to ride his Harley down and help with painting the new wing, cowl, etc. Everyone said I should just repaint the whole thing, but that I not a job I really want to take on.

Rob has a lot of experience painting motorcycles and recently took first place in a show in the Chicago area.

We are going to paint it in the brand new spray booth at SIU, but they won't be open on the upcoming 4th of July - so we are in a rush to get done what we can.

2 comments:

Quickie Flyer said...

Sam, Would like to see more of your painting process and what you learned about how to get it done correctly.

Sam said...

Basically, I'm using this method:http://www.maddyhome.com/canardpages/pages/waynehicks/chapter_25_process.htm